Text Message From Mackenzie Hall !!!

DOBBYDOG
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all :)

Iv'e had quite a few calls on my mobile over the last few days from "UNKNOWN NUMBER" I havn't answered as i was sure it was a DCA !

Proberbly something to do with my other thread.

Anyway, today i get a text message,

This is a message for Miss Dobbydog. Please contact Mark at Mackenzie Hall on 01563554793 quoting ref ******** Thankyou.

Errrm !!!! now let me see ! Not a chance :evil:

Oh well !!! I'll expect something will drop through the post soon.

I'm thinking this is a debt passed onto them from Robinson Way after i CCAd them and they could'nt produce.

I'll be reading Mackenzie Hall threads to see whats in store. x

• Haha 1

Once you get your letter from Mackie, then here's a Bog Off with a twist to send them.

Edit as needed

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and Data Protection Act 1998

My last letter from **original creditor/DCA** was DATE and intimated that my complaint would be

resolved on **DATE**, this obviously hasn’t happened.

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, OFT Collection Guidelines, *Subject Access request and have also breached *s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

*- Delete as needed

Enjoy

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Eh up CB ! Hope u ok !

Above letter is really great and thanks for the help :)

Just a small question though -

Can i still use this letter even though the last DCA sent a letter saying they have passed it back to OC. Thanks.

Yes as they are still in default of your CCA.

On this line;

My last letter from **original creditor/DCA** was DATE and intimated that my complaint would be

resolved on **DATE**, this obviously hasn’t happened.

put in the dates for the letter when they said they'd pass it back.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Post their number or PM me with it as I have a couple of anonymous sims and need a laugh. I will wind them up and post the responses on here for all to enjoy. I despise DCAs

Hi ODC.

Weird really as no number came up on the text. It was just MH with no number attached. Not sure if i could reply to MH :roll: Darnt try it !

behave ODC ! ! ! !

ah sod it go on i could do with a laugh :D

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

dobbydog, they in breach by txt message alone, they must state WHY or WHAT it is about

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Abbey charges, Won

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

p.s keep as evidence :)

Abbey charges, Won

Pity cos I would love to bait them. Try hitting reply with you mobile and see if it shows a number. They have probably used the internet to send a text to you.

Wow ! that is relly weird. When i select the message reply doesnt even come up. It's no where to be seen and no way of replying at all. I get forward, move to sim, print via bluetooth and delete but no reply. God knows how they do this.

It's ok for them to have my number to send text's to but i can't have theirs Grrrrrrr :evil:

Post their number or PM me with it as I have a couple of anonymous sims and need a laugh. I will wind them up and post the responses on here for all to enjoy. I despise DCAs

Here's the one Mark asked me to call him back on:

01563 554547

And here's the one on their letter:

01563 556548

Looking forward to seeing the transcripts of your chats to them.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Here's the one Mark asked me to call him back on:

01563 554547

And here's the one on their letter:

01563 556548

Looking forward to seeing the transcripts of your chats to them.

Hi Hippy Chick.

I think ODC wanted the number from where the text message came from and not the land line numbers. x

I was just hoping that ODC would ring ALL the numbers for me. I keep missing their calls as well.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Just subscribing to this interesting post

Get a Sipgate account. you can here them but all they get is a silent call at their end.

Is that not illegal ?

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

Get a Sipgate account. It works on your broadband. Its good fun ringing them and with no microphone connected you can here them but all they get is a silent call at their end.

I'm so busy at the moment I haven't even got the time to go home and take their calls, let alone make any. And I really don't think they're trying very hard to catch me, either. Just one call every two weeks or so - somebody ought to tell their bosses how slack they are!

Info stored for the holidays though.