Hurry Bargain At Currys

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I rang currys on Saturday to check stock. The item I wanted was availiable so I drove across town queing in traffic most of the way. When I got their they couldn't find the item.:( I was told to order and reserve on line. I did this then made the trek back across town on Monday. After a twenty minute wait at the customer services desk (not because they we're busy but because there wasn't ant staff) I asked for my item I had reserved to be told after another twenty minute wait that they were out of stock and the web site was wrong. :evil: The sales man appologised and told me I wasn't the only customer that this has happened to and told me the problems they are having at the moment which brings me back on to the 'main title' 'Bargain at Currys'. If you reserve an item at currys they will honour the reservation even if the stock has sold out. The problem they are having at the moment is a 50" plasma telly is on offer at £900 should be £1500. The promotional stock has gone but the website is still letting people reserve at the low price. So if you want a bargain telly reserve at Currys and by the time they sort themselves out you would of saved up enough to pay for it!;)