How can I stop next doors cat.....erm.....messing in my garden?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demon Slasher. Your name would not by any chance be

REYNARD?

As for sticking up for your ilk and calling them cachers, if they are what you say they are, killing loads to store somewhere else, why, has evolution not taught them if they can't carry more than one chicken in their mouths at a time to, A/ learn how to carry more than one. B/ taught them to work as a team. C/ Giving them a means of carrying more than one, i.e. a pouch like a kangaroo. or C/ The wit to know that as they cannot carry more than one, to kill more than one chicken and upset, (especially layers), 100's more, will not enamour him to the farmer.

The fox is not called SLY for nothing. When was the last time you saw a fat fox? They are all Sly and SKINNY.

As a matter of interest have you ever seen a fox at work in a chicken coop?

Squarebob Protector of the Innocent Castrator to the Wicked

Demon Slasher. Your name would not by any chance be

REYNARD?

As for sticking up for your ilk and calling them cachers, if they are what you say they are, killing loads to store somewhere else, why, has evolution not taught them if they can't carry more than one chicken in their mouths at a time to, A/ learn how to carry more than one. B/ taught them to work as a team. C/ Giving them a means of carrying more than one, i.e. a pouch like a kangaroo. or C/ The wit to know that as they cannot carry more than one, to kill more than one chicken and upset, (especially layers), 100's more, will not enamour him to the farmer.

The fox is not called SLY for nothing. When was the last time you saw a fat fox? They are all Sly and SKINNY.

'K...gonna have to raise an eyebrow at this...may make it to the second eyebrow if you carry on...what part of:

I acknowledge urban foxes as a pest

and

So I agree that they're a pest to poulterers

made me out to be some sort of partisan fox lover? I'm not. I come from a gun-toting family, for the love of Herne! lol...I just think that it's rather silly to say that foxes do it out of spite or malice. That's like saying birds sit around and wait until you've washed your windows before dropping all over them - it's borne out of ignorance. Birds have no control over their functions that way. Foxes have no control over how they kill - it's instinctive for them. It doesn't mean that they're evil, or bad, or spiteful - it's just how they are. Winter doesn't set out to freeze you to death for the fun of it - it just Is. People wrongly anthropomorphise animals because they don't know any better; well, now you know better about foxes.

As for evolution, dear, read a book. Most, not all, but most evolutionary behaviour comes about over a loooooooong period of time. Foxes have been 'urban' for only the last two hundred and fifty years (at best guess, since that's when we started packing ourselves tight in earnest).

Here endeth the lesson. We will now sing hymn number 32: "'Twas in the Moon of Winter."

’Twas in the moon of wintertime,

When all the birds had fled,

That mighty Gitchi Manitou

Sent angel choirs instead;

Before their light the stars grew dim,

And wondering hunters heard the hymn.

The earliest moon of wintertime

Is not so round and fair

As was the ring of glory on

The helpless Infant there.

The chiefs from far before Him knelt

With gifts of fox and beaver pelt.

O children of the forest free,

O seed of Manitou,

The holy Child of earth and Heav’n

Is born today for you.

Come kneel before the radiant Boy,

Who brings you beauty, peace and joy.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Demon - it's not the killing of - all be it upsetting (brought up on farm so should no better) it's the not knowing of where the others went - can't find any burial digs, can't find an access to garden unless limbo or can climb. So blame it on the neighbours who are v suss. Need to sort it - even been up everytime dogs bark to see if can see said Reynard - I must say they are lovely animals when in full bloom - got one's head mounted in my room (blooded an all - another story/outcry)

Reynard,

Inspite of bits dropped in about how Mr Fox is a pest to people who keep chickens, Mr Fox ain't got no manners. He creeps around slyly, but once he gets in the chicken shed forget about 'cat among the pigeons', he's worst than the worst sheep worrier. He runs around grabbing chickens right left and centre, kill one, grab another, it's worst than a blood bath. I have seen hundreds of animals kill for their lunch, and they only make the one kill. Can you imagine Mrs lion killing one beast after another, no, most animals are sensible, foxes aint, they're murdering gits.

Move House.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Kia,

You are doing my ead in, will you stop fluttering about and get some bloomin clothes on before you catch your death..It was not you who said foxes were nice.......and there are town foxes too Kia, they usually work in the banks and building societies as, well they call themselves managers, but we call them usurers.. Not satisfied in what they take during the day, they can also be seen of a night snuffling around the bins of restaurants and take-aways. These foxes should be banished to the Planet Uranus!

Squarebob xxx

Enough of this nonsense

As long as they bury it, lets all try to live in harmony. At the moment I have to put up with a young Tom trying to take over the territory from an old Tom, think Mike Tyson Vs Lennox Louis and you get the picture also as I am at peace (for a change with nature) said young Tom is upsetting the eco structure in my garden by trying to nab the birds as they eat, and like it or not, we have a family of squirrels, I know, they are grey, they are vermin, etc, but this is part of the same family as we first saw when we moved here aeons ago,...............now guess what? these squirrels coats have a distinct red hue in them,.......is cross breeding starting to take effect???

Nature Boy xxxxxxx

Squirrel definite vermin - dad won't hear of em - but still cute when they're running around (polite version) - love to eat wiring in houses and cars!! I've got tom upsetting others though lives in same house - got one poorly as you know so not sure if that the problem - found him twice tonight spraying onto the floor from a great height - said cat found out what height was lol.

Sort of see your amusing side to pic SB - intending getting more chickens soon - miss the eggs. But watch out - if I ever see that fox at my barbeque his bits will be permenantly singed:p