Provident's Latest offer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received a mailshot from Provident advertising a debit card with £300 loaded on it at £9 a week for 56 weekly payments - total APR of :evil:183.2%:evil::twisted:

I can send the email onto anyone interested... is this daylight robbery or what?

Provident sent me an email offer of a debit card with £300 loaded onto it for a payment of £9 a month for 56 months, total apr 183.2% - is this extortionate credit or what? :???:

Needless to say I won't be taking up their offer - they seem to have had my email from a refusal I sent to Vanquis after they sent me another similar offer.

Disgusting. But what do you expect form Provident.

They pray on the low income community who cannot get credit from anywhere else, so rip those people of to the hilt.

With Xmas approaching, they will be inundated with applications to pay for kids presents at Xmas time. There is always customers who will use these legalised loan sharks as they have nowhere else to turn, but it deosn't make it right or moral to charge these riddiculas rates of interest.

Hmmmmm, both the cards and the loans have gone up from around 176% APR to the new level. They must have realised the earlier dividend wasn't living up to thier dire reputation, and did something about it.

This 'take a dump on the poor' outfit are top of my list for retribution after quaffing a £400 deposit (quite literally) and mis-pricing a vehicle I purchased via Yes Car Credit.

They really should be given trophies engraved with 'Best attempt at pretending to have morals'

Hey I'm not mad anymore:D I have plans in place to get even!

Eye for an eye;)

My wife got one of those as well - straight in the bin!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

hello trouble, where have you been? have you moved yet?

Aha, thats part of my wicked Provident revenge plan;) I haven't hun, no. The whole moving thing fell through, but I'm glad because I've got a new job and need to be nearer there. Staying put for now and saving the pennies.

Trouble moi?:D .....

Get the ironing done lol:) Now I wouldn't want to go off topic, so....

Provident suck.