Case Management

Jacklotr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been waiting for a court date, but instead of a court date I've got a date for a 'Case Management Meeting' at Brecon Law Court, on Wednesday 17th Oct. I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should take along with me to this meeting - ie more than has been provided to both court and the bank previously. Also am I right in thinking that this is to decide whether to proceed with the case? Now that it's getting close, starting to panic, what with other cases being suspended, thrown out, etc.

Any advice gratefully received

Jacklotr

NMA:

I believe in justice

I believe in vengeance

I believe in getting the b****rd

Hi Jack,

It would help us to advise if you post a brief history of your claim to date.

In particular, state exactly what the Directions say re the hearing on 17th.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi .....

Im sure that a case management is another form of directions hearing in which case look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Did you get a case management sheet to fill in ?

If so have a look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/96212-case-management-info-sheet.html

Hope that helps

saint

I originally asked for refund of charges in January, it took several phone calls to get my previous statements. I received several letters from Barclays saying that the complaint was being dealt with, I got bored waiting so went down the legal route: Form N1? with a list of all charges, standard template letters, etc. Got a defence back from Barclays saying it was a rather brief claim so there defence would be brief, then sent AQ, (think that's the right order - haven't got all the details with me!). While waiting for the court date I received the date for the case management - all that was, was a single A4 sheet telling me the date for the case management:

Basically:

"Case Management Meeting"

A case management meeting has been arranged for 17th Oct, 10.30am

Please allow 20 minutes for this meeting.

- no info sheet or forms were included with the letter.

Cheers

NMA:

I believe in justice

I believe in vengeance

I believe in getting the b****rd