Yorkshire Bank for credit card charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have put a claim in via the Yorkshire Bank for credit card charges I received a letter saying it had been stayed awaiting the High Court in Jan I rang MCOL and they said it was not clear on the POC's that it was a credit card claim and therefore i had to fax proof, which I did, the case was transferred to my local court and now I have received an order from the court saying it has been stayed pending the case in Jan - what now ????

Do i have to apply to have this set aside and if so is there a cost involved this is sooooo unfair.

Call the court, inform them that the case has already been stayed once, and that the stay was overturned since:

Fax the court:

Dear Sir Or madam,

RE: STAY OF PROCEEDINGS IN CLAIM XXXXX ( XX Vs YY)

In response to the court order dated XXXth, i would ask you to reconsider the stay you have placed on this case.

The court has already placed a stay on this case on the same basis (the OFT Test Case). I then requested the stay be lifted on Xth, in response to which the district judge ordered the stay to be lifted and the case transfered to your court.

the reasons for my originally requesting that the stay should be lifted were:

(a) the case is related to credit card charges, and therefore the test case isn't applicable and,

(b) i am under severe financial hardship.

Judge XXX of XXX county court accepted these grounds in an order dated XXth.

If you require any documents to substantiate either point, i would be happy to supply them.

Yours Sincerly,

XXXX.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.