Please Help - Lloyds Not Dealing with claim due to test case????

Constak23

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me at all? I was in the process of reclaiming my bank charges and I got to the stage just before I would need to start the court process. When I recieved a letter from Lloyds telling me that they would not be paying out any more cases due to the test case that is pending.

This was a couple of months ago and i haven't pursued Lloyds anymore since. But since this date I have managed to help my boyfriend and my dad reclaim their bank charges from Barclays.

Is it just a waiting process now or should I carry on trying to reclaim? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really don't know what to do and I am a bit in limbo?

Please any advise would be great... Thank you.

Kelly

The banks have been allowed to suspend their investigations into bank charge complaints so they wont do anything more for the time being :(

Most people are carrying on with submitting their claims to the courts because although they are very likely to be stayed any agreements that are reached when the stay is eventually lifted will be back dated to the date when you filed your claim. This will include the statutory interest so if nothing else you have a nice little investment plan :D.

pete