Charges "AFTER" Settlement...

StokiePotter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received settlement from Lloyds in August after accepting their offer via the FOS.

Unfortunately I received other charges on my account whilst my claim was going through, so thats charges for June / July / August / September... will a phonecall to Customer Services suffice or will I have to threaten going down the claim route again?

Plus, what would my chances be if I started the ball rolling on my 2nd account? or are they just been thrown out as soon as they arrive on the desks (I know the FOS are not persuing any claims for anybody at the mo so that avenue is a no go).

Regards,

SP

I think the second claim route has to be your favorite option although beware banks don't like subsequent claims I know HSBC tend to close accounts during second and third claims. (I'm about to start my third against HSBC) So look at opening a parachute account and maybe moving everything away from Lloyds.

You will be affected by the stay situation but having said that by the time you have your preliminary letter and LBA in to them we will be in mid November and if you add the 28 days for Lloyds to file any paperwork with the courts you will be looking at January when the test case is due to proceed anyway.

Hope thats of help

pete