Hillesden Securities - Any Advice Appreciated

Guest xrm1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just seen a copy of my credit report and there is an entry on it from Hillesden Securities. I have never had any dealings with these people and do not know what this entry relates to. From other posts I notice that Hillesden deal with CitiCards accounts - I did have a card with CitiCards but this was settled direct with them on 22/06/2006.

According to the entry this account was settled on 22/11/2006 so am assuming it can't be the CitiCards account - also where it says balance it is showing as £2,563CR.

If the account is settled and there is nothing owing I can't do a CCA request. Could I do a DPA request for 'any and all information they hold' or should I just write and ask them on what basis they are processing my data. Also if they are holding some account which is in credit surely this money is mine?

Hi xrm1, There's a thread on here with the email address of Trading Standards - who want to know about Hillesden - I'll go look. Back in a minute :) xx

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Thanks for that sosumi. I have written to Jillesden today denying any financial association with them and asking on what basis are they processing my data. I will wait for their reply before I contact TS.

Thanks for your input diskman - I have got the email addy for T/S in Northampton and have emailed them. Let's see what happens. If I don't get a satisfactory response from Hillesden I am assuming I can do a SAR under DPA for 'any and all information' they hold on me and this would have to include any credit agreements etc.

T/S are very intrested in the above company.

If you email the lady form T/S below she will be very intrested in any complaint about Hillesden.

[email protected]

HAK