• Tweets

• I will need to see the settlement agreement in order to understand your position. I'm very pleased that there is no such document – at least official document in existence which claims that failure to agree to mediation would prejudice your chances in court. This would be highly improper. I'm afraid that you have become victim to some kind of urban legend. I'm sorry if this sounds as if it is a direct criticism of you – but really it is a message for others who read the thread and that is that particularly if you are in business – but in any event, if you're contemplating legal action then you should take steps to discover what it is all about and the various options – before you launch into it. County court actions – especially small claims actions are absurdly easy and fairly risk-free but for people who don't prepare themselves, the risk is always going to be higher.
    • ok can you please post up to ONE PDF ONLY the original rejection letter please and their evidence read upload
    • Dear BankFodder, I am just about to email you over a copy of the mediation settlement agreement, just to be on the safe side, you never quite no.  Just to confirm that there is no document which says that if you didn't accept mediation this goes against you in court, this was my own understanding/assumption.  I would like to notify you of a further development now, I felt it necessary to alert the money claim online the current situation of the parcel and that I am "currently" defaulting on what was agreed.  They have advised that the problem/any resolution of this now lies with the claimant and the defendant.  So, what do I do now??   Thank you
    • MOT due. Took V Reg fiesta with blowing exhaust to  local Kwikfit. KwikFit quoted £630.00 for new system. Obatained part for £39.00 locally.  MOT passed, time taken 20 minutes. Assume no laws broken but just how do they stillget away this?  
    • I have one more question. When the default judgement was entered against the defendant and the CCJ was issued I upgraded it to High court enforcement. Now the HCEOs did not seize any vehicle from them as the defendant applied for N244 application in their 2nd visit, the fees have piled up over 1500. They say if the judgement is set aside I will be liable for the fees but as far as I know only have to pay compliance fees of 75 quid if they were unsuccessful. They want to charge 150 quid for a witness statement and details of enforcement stage so far. Do you think I require witness statement yet? Is the bill from them enough to prove that I had indeed sent HCEO to seize their goods?
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
zootscoot

New POC for Egg Credit card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2960 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

And without wanting to appear silly - what does the link show? I can't seem to find the contact list from here...

Perhaps the sticky is stuck?

Toady

Thanks - seems to have just been a system error between stool and keyboard then!

DOH!

:)

Hi, not sure if I'm missing something but all of these links seem to go back to the front page(i.e. the page with all the news stories). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!