Hi from a confused new member!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wanted to say hi to everyone- my head is swimming with all this information (so much so I'm not even sure I'm doing this right!) :confused:

I've read everything I've been advised to.. although will need to read it a few more times to take it all in.

Can I ask a couple of questions though? I've read that the process is the same for bank and credit card charges but will i need to change the wordings in the template letters to reclaim credit card charges?

Also, my credit card is from Clydesdale as is my bank account but as I used to work for the Clydesdale and had a staff bank account I don't think I ever got any bank charges. I have however had many many credit card charges.

Will the fact that I used to be a staff member cause me problems trying to claim these back?

Many thanks in advance.. sorry to go on so long!

It makes no difference whether or not you are a staff member or ex-staff member, a penalty charge is unlawful.

Start your own thread in the Yorkshire and Clydesdale Bank Forum. If you ask your questions there, you will find a lot of users who are familiar with those banks and their tricks.

Also keep your thread up to date with progress reports, then users will know what stage you're at when you ask for advice.

Click on the following link for the Yorkshire and Clydesdale bank forum.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....