what now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My DCA have now well gone 12+2+30 days. :D What do I do now? Is there a sticky somewhere?

Can I ask PC Plod to visit and arrest all of them for failing to provide my CCA? :o

On my credit report the DCA has registered the default and the OC has also registered the default separately..

Are they allowed to do this?:-|

My DCA have now well gone 12+2+30 days. :grin: What do I do now? Is there a sticky somewhere?

I would wait until they demand payment before doing anything.
On my credit report the DCA has registered the default and the OC has also registered the default separately..

Are they allowed to do this?

No. One default per account is all that's allowed.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

MR Plod has nothing to do with noncompliance of CCA as this is dealt with by Trading Standards.

As Rory says WAIT until they demand payment again then make a report to TS about them chasing an unsubstantiated debt.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

I had four for same debt - now down to two on latest inspection of experian. No CCA for this debt. So far have not done anything about getting defaults removed (or at least one of them). Think you need to contact the people who have registered the default.;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Yes you need to write to the company that put the second default on your file. Then if they don't remove it you need to get in touch with the ICO.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Trouble is that one less default is probably not going to make a great deal of difference in my situation. I am interested to see however that some of the people I have arrangements with have not registered a default - only that an arrangement is in place -whereas others have registered default and not shown that I am paying them a token payment. There seems to be no continuity in what is registered with the CRAs.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON