Hearing regarding application to lift stay... too late!!

everyman06

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:sad:

Hi guys! this relates to Everyman06 v.barclays

I applied for a removal of the stay and received a letter in August telling me a hearing has been scheduled for 12 th October and i should file 'a skeleton argument and copies of all relevant authorities relied on not later than 7 days before. i memorized the 17th,so it's too late now.....:sad: :sad: :sad:

can you guys tell me how to assemble such arguments,i will rush to Brighton County court tomorrow morning and file the papers and explain,i hope it's not too late!!

does anyone think i still have a chance? i know it's my fault,so busy at the mo,just missed it,didn't pay attention.

can anyone pls. help me with the skeleton arguments and authorities relied on???

cheers

everyman 06

Hi I have a removal of a stay hearing on the 15th October and part of the paperwork from the court said that parties have to send copies of documents that they will be relying on in court to the other parties and the court by 4pm two days before the hearing. Checked with the court this applies to the defendant as well.

dpick:)

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Hi I have a removal of a stay hearing on the 15th October and part of the paperwork from the court said that parties have to send copies of documents that they will be relying on in court to the other parties and the court by 4pm two days before the hearing. Checked with the court this applies to the defendant as well.

dpick:)

Hi,

my letter just says: both sides must file a skeleton argument andcopies of relevant authorities relied on not later than 7 days before the hearing. it's a composite hearing,btw. Does this mean Barclays must send me their skeleton argument and vice versa for me. They've sent me squat so far.....:confused:

EM06

Does this mean Barclays must send me their skeleton argument and vice versa for me.

Only if the Directions say file (with the court) and serve (on the other party). If they only say file, the skeleton arguement only has to be sent to the court