Help Nat West not compleated SAR's request

Charlie Crocker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I used N1 for none compliance to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with MBNA (i believe template in library) I had to apply for damages at the courts discretion less than £1000 to allow me to use N1 as that is for money claim. MBNA acknowledged and said they would defend in full then sent all data they held on my account. Will come in very useful as they stated on the defence statement of truth that they have supplied me with all data (pity no T&C that are in any way linked to original credit card supplier/agreement)

all the best dpick:)

Thanks for your help. Does the N1 refer to N149 & N150.

This whole process is because a loan that Nat West say I owe is not mine I happlied for a CCA last year and they could not supply and admited that they could not supply me true signed copies of the aggrement. What should I do next. In all my correspandence with Nat West I have stated that the debt is not mine.

Regards Charlie

Hi after reading your last post when you sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) was this for full data disclosure or just transaction data. If for full data disclosure then use N1 (it is N1 form) to force full disclosure of all data held on you at your present and any previous address. This should show all transactions and communications it my be that the loan was obtained through ID fraud. If your SAR was not for full disclosure then I would resubmit for full disclosure of data. I would also talk to nasty west re possibility of ID fraud.

dpick:)

Send this off to Joyce Tudor their data controller.

Dear Ms Tudor,

I refer to my recent letter requesting full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on my file dated xxxxxxx. I note that you only sent statements to me for the past 6 years. However, I have evidence to the contrary that you can retrieve my data to approximately 1992.

For your information FULL SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST under the Data Protection Act (199:cool: covers ALL data in a relevant filing system for an indeterminable period, not just statute of Limitations Act covering the past 6 years.

I refer to notes I was given from a friend of mine within the RBS group – Notes on NatWest Group PLC Archive. These will advise you how to access all of my file information going back to 1992 which is what I require under full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) law.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Bank Office Master Index, 04, 26, then 45 (you can just do 04, 45). That is the Nat West Archive.

Option 1 gives you 12 options of which one is customer notes/events. You click that option which leads to a screen that says ALL EVENTS and press ENTER. You then have notes on account starting on (whenever you opened the account – but you can only go back to 1992). In case you are unaware you can print the page or go into the note and press Print.

If you follow the instructions above that will give you the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) information you need to access my entire files, which I require full copies of under my data protection act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request.

I trust the information above will help you obtain the information I am requesting and I look forward to receiving the information in the very near future. I would also be obliged if you could send me confirmation that you will be sending this to me as soon as possible.

I did like the sarcasm. Not that she responded to me but I did end up getting the data via my local branch. They will probably not be able to access it on a Saturday but I did manage to pick it up within a week as it has to come by post (probably internally). Hope this helps.