School I.t Homework!!! Please Help Me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive done it too

I wish my 12 yr old boy was as studious!

good luck

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have done it too, what i want to know is, cos i am a nosy person

A) How did you hear about us

and

b) how on earth do you know about sid vicious:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I have done it aswell. Good luck.

Let us know how you get on with it. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I'vde done it as well

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Done but I didn't have to login (a number of other people haven't had to either).

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

40 to go, I have just done it too. Very good thinking in posting it in here, I'd give you extra marks for initiative and lateral thinking. ;-)

thank you very much jess is in bed now so mum is thanking everyone:)

Ladyhawk

Done but I didn't have to login (a number of other people haven't had to either).

thank you for taking the time jess is in bed so mum is now sending thanks.the website that she created her surey on asked her to to give a login password.:oops:

Ladyhawk

Hi I have done it too, what i want to know is, cos i am a nosy person

A) How did you hear about us

and

b) how on earth do you know about sid vicious:D

:-|

hello lula jess is in bed school in the morn so mum is thanking everyone.

I join c.a.g last year and have been helping friends and neighbours with bank charges.and sid vicious is my user name,that comes from marrying a punk rocker for you.

Ladyhawk

Done - has she got all she needs?

HI GIZMO,JUST CHECKED HER DATA COLLECTION WEB AND SHE NEEDS JUST 8 MORE REPLIES THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND SHOWING A INTEREST KIDS THESE DAYS DO GET A BAD PRESS.THANK YOU AGAIN

MUM.;)

Ladyhawk

thank you for taking the time jess is in bed so mum is now sending thanks.the website that she created her survey on asked her to to give a login password.:oops:

What a brilliant response from everyone! :D

Ohh to be 12, and getting "Commerce" homework again!!

I don't think anyone was asked for a username or password, I think that's an ADMIN thing for the OP of the survey.

Fantastic response from the Mod's too...! Well done! :D

Best wishes, Dave.

Done without login or password. Bet you get a good grade. :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Done, 40 now. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 1 month later...

Congratulations Jessica, I'm glad we could help.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.