SAR what should creditors send when you request a sar??

out of cash

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

have just sent a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to creditor got reply within 8 days no charges to reclaim cca in dispute is for a visa card agreement its 23 years old

but i am going to defend this on the grounds that their signiture is not legible the tooth fairy could of signed this there is no dates on the agreement although there is a stamp with a date which is ilegible

anyway my question is

what should a creditor send in a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) apart from statements one statement says your new card is on its way to you this was 2006 so can i use section 85 of the cca 1974 to make them supply this agreement as i dont know the date of the original cca they first supplied which will be 23 years old plus would they be relying upon the 1st original agreement or the latest which should have been sent there is also no credit limit or visa account number on the supposed orig agreement.Any help most appreciated.they also say in the sar this is all the inf they hold on me on this particular account yet the cca request returns a 25 yr old cca yet they cant supply me with a 4 yr old one funny this:rolleyes:

all help most welcome

regards to all

out of cash

Hi, Legally, they should be supplying you with EVERYThing they hold on file or record about you, including telephone calls, letters, internal memoranda, you need to remind them via a non compliance letter (same place as you found the original letter) that they still have stuff to send you.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed