The Tudors BBC2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Beginning to **** me off already

Henry VIII was 6'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was light haired!!!! and he certainly wasnt as licentious as they are making him out to be, no doubt more rants on this later

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

You should be watching Rebus instead m'dear.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Saying that, I didnt realise that Numbers was on ITV, so at least once a week I shall be watching it :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Rebus is really STV, so not the same thing at all.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH watched a trailer for this last night and it said that "He was born to rule!!" NO HE WASNT, he was the second son, meant for a career in the church, his elder brother married Catherine of Aragon and died, and so his father got a dispensation from the pope enabling henry and catherine to marry - THATS WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTED

FFS Get it right Beeb!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH watched a trailer for this last night and it said that "He was born to rule!!" NO HE WASNT, he was the second son, meant for a career in the church, his elder brother married Catherine of Aragon and died, and so his father got a dispensation from the pope enabling henry and catherine to marry - THATS WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTED

FFS Get it right Beeb!!!!

Oooh, I like a woman who's passionate about her history, me. :-D

Only have seen the trailers myself, got to admit, the guy is cute, though. :-D

I enjoyed it...... Mind you I have just finished reading THE SIXTH WIFE by Suzannah Dunn, so I was in that place, if you know what I mean

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

The guy is cute and apart from nitpicking about things that really get under my skin (i.e. historical inaccuracy fro the beeb no less) I thought it was very good indeed

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

The guy is cute and apart from nitpicking about things that really get under my skin (i.e. historical inaccuracy fro the beeb no less) I thought it was very good indeed

I think you'll find it gets worse as the director is playing fast and loose with history to create an image of a young dynamic ruler rather than the more intellectual person he actually was. At least the guy has a welsh name, welsh actors are always really hot ...:)

My daughter has just started her A levels and is doing history, she could have chosen the Tudor period, but went for Roman instead, I was so disappointed.... fascinated by that time...

Not sure about the comment on Welsh actors, had a think about that, and couldnt think of any more..sorry lol

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

isnt the Henry Actor the chappie in a mens aftershave advert?

Yes I think I've seen that. Wehn I went to the cinema the other night to see 'Atonement' (bleeuuugh) there was this advert with Richard Burton as the voiceover quoting from 'Under Milkwood'. Ahh, there's lovely now ...:)

My daughter has just started her A levels and is doing history, she could have chosen the Tudor period, but went for Roman instead, I was so disappointed.... fascinated by that time...

Not sure about the comment on Welsh actors, had a think about that, and couldnt think of any more..sorry lol

Eek, we could have a whole thread on welsh actors/actresses ... singers ... TV presenters etc. I think they're ALL sexy; looks, accents. Yum!!

isnt the Henry Actor the chappie in a mens aftershave advert?

Yes, but before that, burst on our screens a few years back in Gormenghast as Steerpike. He also was the girls' coach in "bend it like Beckham".

(I think I may be watching too much TV :razz:)

Hi,

I'm sure there is sites where you can catch up on programs you have missed but I cant find them on google etc? Anyone got any ideas, was wondering if I could see the first episode of the tudors online. Cheers.