PCN Contravention No.02

Guest ALurPAL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest ALurPAL

Due to the postal strike I had to travel into Glasgow to drop off paperwork at IFS Office. I parked on single yellow line with loading restrictions.

Is there a standard letter I can send detailing this and hopefully have this cancelled?

I read there are companines on the web who say this is easy to concel but I am a sceptic. Any success stories.

In addition to this the ticket states the colour as BLACK but my car is Dark Blue. Is this grounds for cancellation.

Any thoughts would be fantastic!!!!!

AL

Dark blue/black is not reason for cancellation as its similar if it had said pink maybe there would have been a chance. You can write a letter stating you was dropping off papers and provide some kind of proof and then its up to the council to decide to cancel it or not, the next step would be adjudication. There is no need to write a complex official looking letter councils are used to dealing with the public so just state the facts and reasons for the appeal ie. you was unloading although 02 would indicate loading was not allowed so I'd look for another reason if you want to get off.