Blueskies is back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I just thought I'd post and say that I have returned to CAG. I have been absent for a number of reasons:

New job taking a lot of time at the beginning

Disastrous relationship which is now over (thankfully)

lack of internet connection due to dispute with BT (now resolved and with Virgin now)

I am sorry to all those that PM'ed me to update details etc. My inbox is now empty but as I am no longer a moderator I am still useless. UPDATE: You will notice that I have returned to moderator status so I will be glad to help you again

I am going to spend a while reading up on the changes that have happened and then get back to helping people on the site.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Steve. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Blueskies, good to see you back.:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi sweetie. Want to join in the discussion on boobs & bras?

(You see - nothing's changed since you've been away).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi Steve. About time you stopped slacking!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you for the very warm welcome back. I am happy to be back

Heyyyy, they finally got electricity ooop North! :-D

I have spent the last 3 months laying the extension cable from my mums place in Kent :D

hey... blue me ol cocker.

welcome back mate. :-D

Hi mate, notice nothing has changed with the avatar though (would be better in pink methinks)

gawd help us he's back!!

Seriously though, Welcome back Steve :-)

Thanks Lula

Hi sweetie. Want to join in the discussion on boobs & bras?

(You see - nothing's changed since you've been away).

I noticed that, at least I feel at home here still

Hi Steve. About time you stopped slacking!!!

I'll make up for it I promise. Just deduct it from next years annual leave allocation

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Well it's after midnight so you should be tucked up by now, but I'm sure Mr Bookworm would have something to say about it if Martin was with you!:p

Hi Mr Booky *waves*.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 months later...
...I just thought I'd post and say that I have returned to CAG.

...I am sorry to all those that PM'ed me to update details etc. My inbox is now empty but as I am no longer a moderator I am still useless. UPDATE: You will notice that I have returned to moderator status so I will be glad to help you again...

Have only JUST noticed (...on another Thread btw) that blueskies no longer shows as being a Moderator?!...:o

I thought that rather than start a NEW Thread, it might be more appropriate to Post on this one?!...:cool:

Has he thrown the towel in for good then?

...Or has his previous 'difficulties' resurfaced does anyone know??...:confused:

He doesn't seem to have Posted since the middle of Dec '07...:(

All that I know is that Blueskies has left for personal reasons.

I don't know what those reasons are, but it was his decision.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....