• Tweets

• HI   Ah that little lets downgrade it to a Stage 1 Complaint so it looks like wee dealt with it properly if the Regulator looks at our books/files.   It's a tactic Housing Association use even my own recently tried that and I refused to let them get away with it.   So you respond to the Customer Service Manager NOT BY PHONE unless you can record the call.   To Customer Service Manager   Following our telephone conversation on XX/XX/2021 reference my Formal  Complaint you informed me that my Complaint was being dealt with as a Stage 1 Complaint.   I find this unacceptable as this Complaint was made via T&C online Portal with Acknowledgement receipt from T%C of my Complaint in July 2021 and T&C have now only decided to deal with this after I recently had to Hand Deliver (16th Sept 2021) that Complaint to your Office which is  unacceptable.   Therefore T&C have had from July 2021 to resolve this Complaint as per your own Stage 1 Complaint procedure and I quote:   Stage 1: Your complaint will be allocated to a member of staff who will contact you within 2 working days to discuss your complaint and understand the problem. We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days, but sometimes investigations can take longer. In this case we’ll let you know, keep you updated and agree a timescale for our response with you. As the above has not been carried out and was only acted upon as previously stated when I hand delivered  my Complaint again on 16th Sept 2021 to your Office this is not a Stage 1 Complaint as T&C have Failed to carryout the above Stage 1 Complaint Procedure since July 2021 therefore my Complaint should be Escalated to a Stage 2 Complaint as per your own Complaints Procedure. If T%C refuse to escalate this Complaint to Stage 2 I require full Clarification as to why.        
    • Hi guys, I have recently found this website and have been reading a lot regarding Hermes scandals. Thanks a lot to all the people running and supporting this forum. Doing lord's work. Here is my case, hope I can get some help. On 07/08/2021, I used Hermes service to ship my laptop however the laptop never reached its intended destination.  On 16/08/2021, I had a chat with their representative over the phone to get an update on the situation. I was told they will start a brief investigation to find my laptop. After a long wait, on 14/09/2021, it was confirmed that my laptop was indeed lost. On 25/09/2021, I filled in the compensation form.  On 27/09/2021, I received compensation of £20 + postage of £5.80. On 28/09/2021, I asked them to review their compensation and reimburse me in full. (Formal complaint) The laptop was purchased on 02/08/2021 priced at £1049. Do have a PayPal invoice for it. I did not use Hermes insurance as I didn't have any trouble with their deliveries in the past. The parcel was declared as a laptop. I have prepared a letter of claim to send them as soon as they reject my request to pay in full. Few questions, I couldn't find answers about: Do i need to send email to Hermes with letter of claim or post? Next steps: Wait for formal complaint's response..  Submit letter of claim, wait 2 weeks, then register and issue complain on money claim county court website? Hope i can get some feedback on my letter of claim.   Letter of claim1.pdf
    • See all resources available if you would like to become an apprentice in Coventry.View the full article
    • Funny you should mention it-I have today got a letter from the court telling me the judge's comments 'there is no record of an email of 23 July 2021 with the Help With Fees application' 'the Help With Fees code was not generated until either 21 April 2021 or 18 August 2021 and so cannot have been included in an email sent on 23 July 2021'.  'If you want to set aside the order of 2 Aug 2021(I assume that's the one that no-one vhas received,vacating the case) you must make an N244 application  and pay the fee of £255 or submit a Help With Fees application'.   They don't even know when the code was generated and have no idea whether this was before or after the email was sent to them...    
    • The US carmaker vows to "lead America's shift to electric vehicles" with largest ever factory.View the full article
  • Our picks

Lisa v GE Money

lisaf

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all,

I have my mortgage and a secured loan with GE. Iha ve run into difficulties with both in the past 2 years or so (up to date now). However, due to late payments of the mortgage, they have said that I now owe about £1600 in late fee charges etc and about £400 on the secured loan.

I haven't got all the statements to prove this so have sent them an SAR today but on the ones i have got, a lot of these charges are made up of 'admin fees' - £40.

Can i still claim these back aswell?

Many thanks in advance!

Lisa

Can i still claim these back aswell?

Yes. They are still a penalty charge as they don't reflect their true costs.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.