BBC Radio 2 - Jeremey Vine on PPI 05/10/07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone looking for Info on PPI should Tune into BBC Radio 2 around 1PM to the Jeremmy Vine Programme where Martin Lewis will be doing a spot on PPI,

Maybe hear a few Names there ..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Yeah Just listened to the programme, and about to email Martin with some things he does appear not to consider.

1). Yeah go to the FOS and they will take up your case, Well yest that is partly correct.. The FOS will only take up your case if the company involved were under the Jurisdiction of the FOS at the time of the sale. Well in my Case.. the company were not under the Jurisdiction of the FOS so they would not entertain my case. Simply they left me alone to fight the claim via the courts.

2) 99% of the complaints their initial response is you Ticked the Box so therefore get lost.

Martin started the reclaiming 7 weeks ago, Some of us have been tackling this for over a year on here.

Was good programme to let consumers know what is going on, But Im afraid Martin makes it sound all to simple, and we know that is not always the case and it all depends on the Finance Company / Bank that you have to deal with.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.