Fairly Urgent Help

ingleby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He everyone, I have a court hearing tomorrow at 11.30am and its against Citi Bank.

Basically I work in IT Support and August and September are our busiest times of the year (its work sleep work). This has meant that I have totally forgotten about my claim and only remembered yesterday. I have not prepared anything and need some advice.

After 4 successfull claims I find myself tired of trying to claim back against these companies.

I have spoken to the court this morning about my options and I can only come up with two. They are:

1 do nothing and see what the outcome will be - though I dont think it will do me any favours.

2 Drop a letter into the court withdrawing my claim and also notify the defendant

Can someone please offer some views or recommend a course of action.

Thanks.

Citi are one of the hardest to claim from and DO attend. They have lots of arguments and prove £12.88, £13.47 and even £27 as their costs per charge.

I think you might as well make the best of it and attend.

Withdrawing will give you the same result as losing at court, apart from the fact you can start a new claim.

Thanks Tifo, I decided to withdraw my case just out of ease as I have too much going on right now. Yeah I know they are difficult, however I read their court info and was very amused as in one paragraph they say how it costs them £27 then another £12.88. I decided not to go to court and face the prospect of loosing as I didnt want them to use my case against others. Again thanks for the response.