mummsy takes on the WORLD!!!!!!!!

mummsy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just thought i'd share my relief with everyone

ive sent off 6 cca requests and i feel great

i know it is only early days but i feel as though the world is no longer on my shoulders!!!!

I also know that its going to be a slog battling the earth **** (banks dca's etc etc) but i know i can rely on everyone at cag to help me through the hard times and the mumbo jumbo i know i will get in reply

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Certe, toto, sentio nos in kansate non iam adesse - You know, Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

Taking control back from scumbags is theraputic keep us informed

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

If/When you get a responce to your CCA requests I would start a thread on each as it keeps it easy to follow. Glad you're beginning to feel in control again :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.