monthly repayments not registering

tobciocc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have an MBNA mastercard and make online payments each month to keep the debt down, I don't really check the statements that closely. However I was horrified to see that they have applied 6 lots of late fees to my account and there is no record of me making a payment. When I made these payments the website accepted them and I never had any reason to doubt they had worked. I did notice that it doesn't ask you to break the account number into four blocks when entering your payment details. I can only think that you have to do it either with the gaps or without, either way if its percieved as wrong surely its up to MBNA to let the customer know. By the time you see that the money hasn't transfered a late fee has registered. Its a bloody [problem] if you ask me.

Hi

I have an MBNA mastercard and make online payments each month to keep the debt down, I don't really check the statements that closely. However I was horrified to see that they have applied 6 lots of late fees to my account and there is no record of me making a payment. When I made these payments the website accepted them and I never had any reason to doubt they had worked. I did notice that it doesn't ask you to break the account number into four blocks when entering your payment details. I can only think that you have to do it either with the gaps or without, either way if its percieved as wrong surely its up to MBNA to let the customer know. By the time you see that the money hasn't transfered a late fee has registered. Its a bloody [problem] if you ask me.

When you made your payments did you quote your account number and name on your account.

In any event your bank will be able to trace this and where you paid the money too and if by any chance it is in MBNA's account, then they must refund your charges.

DS