Womens World Cup Final

Guest louis wu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest louis wu

Having watched the first half, I must say that I am pleasantly suprised.

I really thought the quality would be very bad, you know, women playing football:???:, but I was wrong. If I used my imagination, it was just like watching Birkenhead Dynamo's (reserves) against the Dog and Duck (second elevan):).

I do think its unfair though that they make the women play on such a large pitch. When you consider the size of your average kitchen, it just doesn't seem right for those poor little women to have to run so far.

And the goals seem so big (even though they couldn't score if the goal was 3 times that size), and the goal keeper seems to be lost.

And what's going on with the ball, it must be rock hard, or is it that the women just don't know that headers are allowed in football:roll:.

At least they got their priorities right though, they have all shaved their legs, just shows they know what's really important.

Finally, a moan, why did the BBc not explain the off-side rule, or at least go through the basics of the game? I can imagine women up,and down the country scratching their heads, asking their more intelligent husbands/boyfriends about the rules of the game. Shame on you BBC.

louis

:D

Guest louis wu

I know, but I have been so looking forward to seeing a good old argument on the pitch, just to see if the commentator would dare describe it as handbags a 3 paces:D