Its arrived.

spex357
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes i sent them a cca way back in November, i still recieve the odd call usually three over three days but they must be in office hours as i'm never in. I cant pay into that account as it doesnt exist anymore and am glad in one way as i think the company i work for may not be able to pay me this month so funds are going to be strained. They have made no contact about the CCA so i'm here wondering what next?

• 1 month later...

A happy Spring to everyone.

A few months of quite and then a call from India from Mint, my payments are under review. In the last week a female rang and asked me for security details i refused not knowing who she was and she finaly said a letter will be in the post, which finaly arrived today. Its from apex who come from Stratford demanding i contact them in conection with my LLoyd debt and to phone within 72 hours to discuss it on a 0871 number its un-signed. After listening to one of the answer messages from some high pitched ear drum wobbler i shall pen them a letter i think.

Spex - did you send the CCA request? Debtsurvivor posted the link to the template letters previously. IF AIC cannot provide a credit agreement for the account, they are NOT entitled to collect payments from you anyway.

If you wish to continue paying, just pay what you can afford regardless of whether they will accept it or not. I find the best way is to use the bill payment service on my online banking. This way i am in control of money going out of my account. If AIC are only acting on behalf of Lloyds i would be inclined to pay the money directly into the Lloyds account. I did this with my Egg account and comletely bypassed Arc. I haven't heard from them in ages.

Don't let them walk over you - be strong. You've got lots of support here ;)[/wish i had that Tag]

Spex - register for BT's Choose to Refuse, its about £3 a month, but you can block certain numbers from ringing you, the other option would be to go you BT and say you are getting strange phone calls and could you change your number, they will do this free of charge, you can then go ex directory and none of the muppets will be able to communicate with you verbally - just a suggestion. Good luck :)

The north of the border ear wobbler had left me a message "its most uRgent you phone" and "time runs out at 1700hrs", ive printed out curlybens letter "I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the blaah blah.... and will register post that on the morrow.;)

• 4 months later...

The end of August 08 and lloyds have decided to write to me again, it seems their agents havent succeeded in getting the debt paid in full and will i fill in a financial statement as soon as possible or else. I received it in the morning, filled it in and put £3 month for me to pay, envelope and in the mail ( i havent paid anything since at least January). Six weeks ago i was made reduntant from my post when my boss returned from his holidays and said "ive had enough" and shut the company down. The morning of the letter from Lloyds i had already had a Statutary demand from Travis Perkins regarding a personnal signature on a credit agreement some 20 days ago, when at 7.30 pm two bodys arrived at my door and handed me another copy and said they will be back in 21 days to give me my court papers. The demand included service costs of £159.15 is that figure allowed?

Sorry I can't answer the question about charges, but I wouldn't have offered Lloyds anything if they have not yet provided you with a signed agreement that is enforceable. You shouldn't be paying anything that you cannot afford.

You seem to be going through a bad patch at the moment so I do hope things look up for you and hopefully someone with more experience will come along with regard to the Stat demand.

Best wishes.

Hi suprise

Thanks for that i had forgot, i still havent had anything back from Lloyds and had completely forgotten, ive filled in my Statement, nearly, benefits still not sorted, house under threat, council tax benefit still not sorted, pay now or else, bog off,wheres my paperwork i paid a pound for?

Theres no escape for me with the stat demand which finaly in 21 days will put an end to my dealings with Lloyds all i need now are some waders, my wellingtons are no where near high enough for the amount of mire i'm in.