Blair Oliver & Scott trying to scare me, can anyone help please ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I sent a cca request back in February this year to Blair Oliver & Scott regarding a Halifax credit card, I did not hear a thing off them until 27th July, when they sent me a standard letter asking me to make payment, I replied to this stating they have committed an offence and it is in dispute, I also began to have repeated phone calls to which I sent them a harrasement letter, but they still carried on, I reminded them of this letter and politely said my goodbyes. I then received another 2 letters exactly the same, to which I kindly reminded them of their position, .

On At the begining os September I received a copy of a credit card application, which is apparenlty what I asked for, not a chance.

Along came 2 more letters stating failure to reply will mean immediate action, LOL. Again I kindly reminded them and also sent copies of letters.Still they sent me one more of those standard letters, to which I replied, and my last letter was slightly diffirent,which is why I,m on here with it, it goes like this=

Thankyou for your recent communication,

We have today requested a further copy of the origional application form regarding possible fraud application on the above account. To assist us with our investigations we would require the following details:

2 forms of identification with a clear signature i.e. Passport, driving licence details of any previous addresses.

On receipt of this information we will give this matter our immediate attention. If we may be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Am I correct in thinking I dont send them a thing, I,m stumped, please, if anyone can advise Id be most grateful, Regards,

Rinky:-)