This made my eyes water!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Russian mother has 'giant' baby

o.giflaun.jpg

inline_dashed_line.gif

open_icon.gifEnlarge Image

A Russian woman has given birth to a baby weighing 7.75kg (17.5lbs), more than twice the average newborn weight. The "little" girl, Nadia, was delivered by Caesarean section at a hospital in the Altai region of Siberia, joining eight sisters and three brothers.

"We were all simply in shock," reports quoted Nadia's mother, Tatyana Barabanova, 43, as saying.

"What did the father say? He couldn't say a thing - he just stood there blinking," she said.

Record weights

All her previous babies had weighed more than 5kg (11lb), a local reporter was quoted by the Reuters news agency as saying.

"I ate everything, we don't have the money for special foods so I just ate potatoes, noodles and tomatoes," added Mrs Barabanova, who had the child on 17 September.

In January 2005, a woman in Brazil gave birth to a baby weighing 17lb (7.73kg), the heaviest boy yet born in Brazil, according to the Brazilian Gynaecological Association.

Among the heaviest babies recorded are a 10.2kg (22.5lb) boy born in Italy in 1955, and a 10.8kg (23.8lb) boy born in the US in 1879 but who died 11 hours later.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

my 2 together were 17 pounds but at least i had them one at a time, by christ she must have been knackered walking around with all that

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Thank goodness she had a caeserian, that's all I can say.

(And I bet reading this made all the girls "squeeze" in just thinking of the alternative. :razz:)

Isn't that awful? I have just spent the last 10 mns trying to remember the weight of mine at birth, and for the life of me, I can't. I know the boys were round the 10lb mark each, but can't be more specific. :-( For DS1, Mr Bookie had to go back home and get the 3-6 months babygros, because none of the ones I had brought with me would fit. (For DS2, we were prepared and had brought some bigger ones! :razz:)

Can't see what all the fuss is about?;) ;) ;)

cf runs and hides:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Pulls up a ringside seat. . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

LOL, I sent this to my sister in law, she is due in 4 weeks and she has just been told that "its a big un" LOL

Wicked or what lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Can't see what all the fuss is about?;) ;) ;)

cf runs and hides:D

Here is something to make your eyes water CF.

YouTube - Balls of Steel - Pain Men Pritchard & Pancho DIY

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Morning all (it's nearly 6am).

Stop your whinging - you enjoyed getting pregnant (most of the time). The consequences are there to be enjoyed!

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html