CCA is it enforcable?...

pcdoc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope I am putting this in the correct section, sorry if I haven't. I also have a problem with the Total cash price, the car was priced at £7995 so I don't have a clue how the total cash price is £8378. I also assume that the interest is calculated on the Amount of loan ie £8278. Because I didn't really look at the copy that was given me, this is the first time I have seen this figure.

Unfortunately I have no evidence that the car was £7995 only that my wife was with me.

The reason I ask if this CCA is enforcable is after reading this site for sometime I thought that the signature box shbould be on the same page as all the figures etc and not on a separate page, I will, of course stand corrected on this if I am wrong. Furthermore I have only been sent pages 1 & 2 of 3.

There is also an error on the agreement where the reg number for the car has been entered incorrectly ie a number is missing, but I assume that can be corrected.

Any info would be appreciated

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...9/CCApage1.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...9/CCApage2.jpg

It seems to have most of the prescribed terms. I'd post it here for the experts to view Consumer Credit Act Agreements.

The fact that the reg number is wrong may make it improperly executed

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

Thanks Conar

Click the scales dude I've got to catch CurlyBen

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf