Kings V Studio - Gonna Kick Some Butt!!

fallenking7682

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Let me tell you our story.....

Opened an account with Studio the latter part of 2006 and had around £80 of goods off of them. All was going great, paid every month on time and was down to owing around £40. Since then Studio have sent our statements out here and there, but not consistantly every month therefore leaving us not only to pay a higher minimum payment when the next statement does arrive, but with their lovely administration fee and service charges added on totalling £16.60 every time this happens. I can appreciate maybe having to cover the service charge for lateness if it is of my own fault that it is late, but charging £15 administration is just daylight robbery!! The shock is even more seeming i was unaware of this clause as i had never signed a credit agreement consenting to being charged these amounts. I have on 2 occasions contacted them regarding this but have had no luck with the staff there, who promise a phone call from the supervisor..... who never rings back. They say they have a signed credit agreement from me, but will not send me a copy, or disclose to me the total goods amount and total payments amount. I keep up the payments still whenever they bother to send a statement but have now paid over the total goods amount. Now i'm cross :evil: !!!!!!! Refuse to be messed around any longer, out for revenge - i want my money back!

27/09/2007 - Sent of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with £10 cheque enclosed to cover the data fee - added a little note to say that i would like a copy of the supposedly signed credit agreement and how it would be beneficial to all to settle the account and pay up the difference!! They now have until 05/11/2007 to provide these details.

If you can advise me any further with this case, your thoughts and support will be appreciated, will keep you all updated and good luck with all of your cases :rolleyes:

Fallenking

When you get your statements claim everything back on it. They don't hold credit agreements so effectively the debt is unenforceable. Check to see if they have added PPI aswell. They're buggers for doing this. My account in Feb was £993 issued a SAR in March and I've had no goods and my balance is now £1,193.00. However, the charges are £1200. Currently with the FOS to deal with. They are really difficult to deal with. If you are claiming a small amount they are great but if you have large sums to claim back thats when they become difficult.

good luck