Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

she has gone to the bloomin shops to get some clothes ;)my hob knobs have melted all away so ive given the new packet to louis who had how they zay the gift of the flattery go on say it louis ;)kiaxxx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh woe, i am banished to the depths of the cag. we're not worthy, we're not worthy.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

yippee, i get my thread back.

now then, its words of love you want is it ?

your eyes are like diamonds, they twinkle in the dark,

your voice is so golden, like the song of a lark,

your hob nob was nice, although i didnt finish it,

and your personality shines, like a candle thats been lit.

you bring your own humour, and make us all smile,

and thats what makes talking to you, so worthwhile.

i thankyou !

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

umm it would seem you have a rival louis to my heart so i leave you to speak your words of love kia will deciede who speaks with fork tongue ;)

10 out of 10 baz

your turn louis :Dkiaxx

Oh dear, oh dear, whatever next,

Bazak has turned to verse.

And he is waxing lyrical,

I don't know which is worse.

A Bazak writing poetry,

Or slicing with his wit.

I think I like the feisty one,

"Poet" Bazak doesn't fit.

I thought he was a macho man

With sword & knives of steel.

But now he's spouting softer words,

I wonder which one's real?

oh dear robdblynd, i see you are confused.

you see, i am capable of both. strength and bravery to ward off attackers of my queen, and yet soft and gentle lyrics to woo her and make her feel womanly.

the gift of a TRUE man.

have a nice day !!

I Louis, a direct descendant of Napoleon, do not need words ov silk to maik Ma mistresse's 'eart a flutter and to continue to flutter.

Louis xxxx

how very true ;)swoon ........................ kiaxxx

10 all :D

that is, how you say, " ze way to talk to ze ladeez".

french is good, but c'mon, English is better. they may have all the fancy, sexy language, but thats all.

wine, dine, and make 'em feel fine. manners, respect, politeness, and a knowledge of good 'relations' ( if you know what i mean). i dont need to be piggin' french to do that, monsieur.

Kia, Robdblynd, take heed. this frenchy is luring you, but then i feel he will sway at the quayside and faulter, ( 4 faults for a refusal ).

zut alors, i have never heard anything like eet in my life.

have a nice day !!

Thanks for the warning Baz, but totally unnecessary, I prefer English any day .................. you know where you are with an Englishman.

Sorry SB, but I'm terrible on water, get seasick before you leave the quayside, so take Kia and sail off into the sunset if you want, I'll wave from the dock. Byeeee.

ohhh louis im still all of a swoon talk that sweet talk to madame kia and that sunset does get closer ;)wham bam thank you mam not this mam thank you baz a lady prefers to be wooed :pkiaxxx ps dont like avatar is too dark ill keep looking xx

Ask SB or Baz sure would oblige - still think not quite your thing - too cute maybe - think it's the colour
yeah your maybe right need an edge too nicey nicey ill have another look tomorrow :Dthanks kat xxkia