style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hear ya TomTubby. I will be uploading responses to my case today but as yet am still waiting to hear from the court down in Shoreditch regarding my Form 4 complaint.

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful

Tez,

I spoke with Shoreditch and Northampton within the last few days and there is quite a delay in hearing complaints. Another court said that they are receiving so many complaints about bailiffs that there is currently looking at approx: a 10 week delay.

Wow really? Oh well I will just sit back and wait for them, its been 4 weeks already with no response.

I wish the world revolved around me

:Cry:

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful

Tez,

I spoke with Shoreditch and Northampton within the last few days and there is quite a delay in hearing complaints. Another court said that they are receiving so many complaints about bailiffs that there is currently looking at approx: a 10 week delay.

Someone tell Vera Baird !!!

1) They're all at the pub.

2) because some idiot went on the rampage posting his rubbish all over the forum yesterday, and created some activity on these old forums, as the subscribed threads would have kicked off a notif to people who have subscribed, but of course, now you can't see his cr*p as we removed it.

3) I think that between the OFT v Banks and the way the banks have made it sound like there's no point in starting new claims now, people are just not bothering right now, sadly. Real shame. :-(