Hd Ready Vs Cap 1

hd.ready
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

N1 to be handed in at court on monday 1st october against halifax.now need some help against crap 1. sar info arrived in less than two weeks they owe me £240. in charges. the bit i am having trouble with is (you guessed it ) the interest,apr,% , stuff no info on the sheets they sent me Have looked at other threads and 28.5 looks like the way forward,now having a hell of a job accessing the spread sheets. could it be my stoneage computer or am i doing something wrong.

I had problems accessing the spreadsheets on my computer at home, till I realised it hadn't got Exel on it so I was never going to get onto them! Had to do it all from work. With regard to interest rates they charged you, try ringing them up and asking. The apr on mine was only 14%.

Are you running XP?. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

There is a free Open Office programe here:

OpenOffice.org: Home

This should help. Download using the green button

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Good, does it work ok for you?. .

WARNING TO ALL

hi again, i am trying to sus it all out am i right in thinking that i can make the calculations from this new program i have downloaded or is this new program to enable me to down load vamps calculator do i need to still download no 16 from vamps,( i have tried to open vamps no 16 but still no go .as i now have the % they charged me(31.22% so i guess thats 2.29% for purchasess and cash .just haveing a bit of hassle working the sheet out:?