signing on ifo required??

shywazz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am to go on holiday on 15th oct and have a place spare which i have asked a friend to fill, he needs to sign on during the week away, will this affect his benefit and what form does he need to ask for, years ago it was just a holiday form but heard things have changed from the early 90s when i last signed. hes a very quite lad and doesnt like enquiring about such. thanks

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

If the holiday's in the UK, he needs to fill in a holiday form before he goes - but stress that he would be able to return home if a job were to become available while he's away.

He'd also have to attend his Jobcentre to sign for the day he missed as soon as possible after he gets home - his benefit payment won't go out until he's signed.

If it's a holiday abroad, he won't be able to claim benefit while he's not in the country and will have to close his claim before he goes - then reclaim when he gets back.