Reddannio vs B.Card **WON**

reddannio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If offer comes from the same address that your LBA is going to, include rejection of their offer in letter.

If different address, send seperate letter.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Barclaycard have sent me their final response after paying out £215 of my claim which is over £1000 with CCI. I was reading somewhere that its better not to claim using MCOL, why is this ?

What should i do next, is it the N1 form and if so can i include the CCi on here ?

cheers

Hi I reclaimed charges and CCI from crap1 below link to my thread that includes POC I used

Also N1 is better than mcol as you can attach your POC gives you far more room for details

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/70112-dpick-capital-one.html?highlight=dpick

all the best dpick:)

Hi Redd,

Did you send BC the rejection ltr mentioned on your last thread (I'll try and get the 2 threads merged - PLEASE stick to 1 then we can follow your case properly).

Form N1 is next, using the new POC from the BC Sticky at the top of this forum. Update your SOC using the spreadsheet and use this and include the CI.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

LOL i didnt realise i had strated more than one thread. Cheers guys.

Yes i sent the rejection letter Lively. Do i get an N1 form from the court and enter that with my SOC ?

ALso, how much will i have to pay to enter the N1 form + costs etc. My claim is for around £1100. Funds are a bit tight at the minute.

Cheers

Red

Hi Red,

Get your form N1 from court or print from site. This should link - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Update SOC including int't to date, use New BC POC from Sticky at top of BC forum.

For claim of £1 to 1.5K fee is £75 to File at court.

• 1 month later...

Finally going to get round to entering my N1 next week. B.Card paid £200 of my balance and although i rejected this and asked them to take it out they didnt. I then had a huge car bill so had to use my b.card to pay some of this off. Should i now take this £200 off the 1K i am asking for or continue to court claim including this ?:???:

Cheers

Red

Hi Red.

Enter your claim for the full amount, in case BC act on your Rejection letter at any time between now and settlement.

When it comes to them settling before court, make sure the £200 is taken into a/c.

• 3 weeks later...

OK now im really confused again. Just spent ages updating my schedule of charges for N1 form and took ages to find the spreadsheet with CI. Now i need the 8% interest figure as well, where do i find this !???

Also when ive finally got all this sorted how do i fill in the actual N1 form, i realise i attach the POC but its asks for 'Brief details of claim':confused: , do you fill out the sheet in biro !??

If you are claiming CI, then you dont claim the 8% interest aswell.

Here is a guide to help you fill in the N1 form.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-885113.html

Put your own details. And put the CI interest instead of the 8%

You can fill it in with biro. Or you can fill it in on line, but print off what you need as it wont save.

Also please remember you need to do 3 copies of everything for court.

Your N1

Poc

Spreadsheets.

And proof of benefits if exempt.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

N1 now all ready to be sent to court. Just one morew thing, should i send a copy of N1, POC or latest SOC to B.Card ? or any of them ?

cheers

You don't need to send copy of you POC or N1 to Barclaycard (the Defendant) you take your 3 copies along to the court (or post them) and the court will retain 2 copies of each and hand over/post one copy of each to you for your own records. The court then writes to the Defendant (B/card) informing them that a claim is served against them, enclosing a copy of your claim against them and giving them a deadline by which to provide their own defence.

HTH ... :)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Red,

The Court may return the N1 with attachments and ask for all three sets to be sent back into court so they can be processed properly. They should stamp and return your copy, send a copy off to BC and keep a copy for the court file.

Don't worry - it'll get sorted and may just delay the issue of your claim by a few days.

Send them or take them in asap. If you send them, make sure you put in a cover note explaining you hadnt realised you had to submit 3 copies.

They will send you your copy back.

F&Q's... Read here

Ive received a notice of issue from the court, the claim was deemed to be served on 4th and they have till the 18th to reply, it does say it was sent to the defendant by first class post so maybe the court made a copy !?

Yes it looks like they did.

F&Q's... Read here

Well Red,

That's a bonus for you and one less thing to worry about.

Your case is now officially on track - papers SERVED !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, the latest is B.Card had until the 18th to reply and having checked with court today (22nd) they have not done so. Am now going to send in the request for Judgment. I am claiming C.I at a rate of 27.9% and the form asks for 'Interest since date of claim'. Was going to put a daily rate but not sure how to work it out, any help would be gratefully received, i get really bogged down in all these numbers. Or should i just claim the standard 8% ....and from what date ? :confused:

Cheers

Hi Red,

Just my opinion but, if you try for Judgement by Default too quickly, you may find BC get a late defence accepted.

Give them a weeks grace, then apply for Judgement - that way the Court can see you've been reasonable.

Didn't your POC specify the amount you're claiming including CI, and the 8% is added on top on a daily basis, pending settlement.