Ndr

nffc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The chances are like a lot of us on here there will not be, nor was there ever a properly executed agreement for her with littlewoods. Without an agreement no charges should be added, but they will still slap em on anyway. Get the CCA request sent ASAP. I am now at the situation where Littlewoods agreed the debt was unenforcable, but they still keep sending me NDR statements with charges on. Ignoring them at the mo whilst I wait for a reply to my latest letter as they know and I know nothing further they can do to enforce this. I am considering complaints to the various bodies FOS,DCA and trading standards if littlewoods don't clear the outstanding and close the account.

Have a look at a few of the other Littlewoods threads, and good luck.

ali x

Btw I am no expert just give notes based on what I have read on here and other forums/sites, plus my own experiences and investigations.

All ccj's now dropped off file, 2 yrs to go to clear file.

All old debts either settled or made unenforcable.

RBS MPP-Full offer at 8 wks from first complaint

RBS Overdraft loanguard-full offer at 8 wks from complaint

Citicard ppi-with FOS finally paid 8 months after offer through FOS!

Capital one x2- with FOS

Monument ppi-with FOS

aqua x2 ppi-partialled settled still pushing for the rest

Black horse ppi-offers made and accepted except for one early loan they say no info held-still pushing for payment

Hi

If the Littlewoods account is old they will not have a CCA:D

HAK

She went stupid when she was 18 and everyone was offering her credit, She is nearly 23 now so its 4 or 5 years old approx.

She went stupid when she was 18 and everyone was offering her credit, She is nearly 23 now so its 4 or 5 years old approx

More than likley you will be OK

HAK

I used the digital signature yes and I have told her not to sign anything.

Studio catalogue have also passed a debt onto a dca for a debt she owes, I have sent them a cca letter too, I forgot to do a digital signature on that one but wrote her name in capitals in my hand writing so they can try to copy and paste that if they want but it will get them into a little bit of trouble! I presume there will not be the correct paperwork from these either? iQor recovery did have the debt but now Incasso LLP have it for some reason:-?

First NEVER talk to these "people" on the phone as they will try and get you to agree to anything.

Before you even think about making any sort of acknowledgement or payment to a DCA you MUST ensure that they have the LEGAL right to collect the debt.

This is achieved by requesting a copy of the Signed, Executed Credit Agreement via a Consumer Credit Act (CCA) request.

There is a template letter to be found here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

Letter N.

Is it important to start the letter:

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY in Big Bold letters.

It is best to send this request via recorded/special delivery as there are some inportant deadlines to observe.

After 12 WORKING days the "debt" is in default and stays that way until the request is complied with.

If a FURTHER month passes then the DCA has committed a summary criminal offence and the matter should be referred to Trading Standards for action.

I hope this clarifies some things.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too