me vs Natwest -Removal of stay

notocharges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help, sent the form to my local court to ask for removal of stay, not sure if this means it has been removed but court has written back saying there is now a hearing for early october i did tick the "does not need a hearing" box when i sent the form in, does this mean i need to attend court ?, i wouldnt no what to say to the judge, help please, confused

Give the court a ring and ask them to tell you what the hearing is for. Then let us know and we will try to help you. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

hi parkvale & barryboy , read the court letter properly this time lol,

it says "notice of hearing application" "the hearing of the claimants application see attached application will take place at XXXXX on XXXX of October.

it says i should attend, errr the defence and maybe the judge are gonna rip me to pieces, is there any paperwork i need to take, it does say so on the form, just a copy of my N244 applicaton ?, thanks

Hi notocharges!

Have a look through here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/114505-bundle-stay-hearing.html to help you with the court preparation. They won't 'rip you to pieces' if you're prepared for the hearing - and that's what we'll all here to support you with. So don't worry - you'll be absolutely fine. x ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, well went to court about 3 weeks ago now and as suspected the stay was stayed, until the OFT hearing, didnt help matters that the judge on my case is known for not siding with the little guys, guess its a long wait then....:0(

Hi all, well went to court about 3 weeks ago now and as suspected the stay was stayed, until the OFT hearing, didnt help matters that the judge on my case is known for not siding with the little guys, guess its a long wait then....:0(

I'm really sorry to hear how it went for you - this is all we seem to be getting at the moment. :(

Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer - we should have some news in the new year, so hang in there for a little while longer and (fingers crossed) the claims should start moving along again. x ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.