pru.mactheknive

mactheknive
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

help..please..declared bankrupt last year with debts above100k and little or no equity due to several remortages.my solicitor tranfered all my interest in the property into my wifes name some months before.creditors meeting soon by the same thieving i.p who was trustee of my failed iva who made me bankrupt and is now trustee over the same bankruptcy ? MUCH to the concern of the O.R as i had paid £19000 into the iva only to discover my creditors recieved not one penny(with everything being took as the i.p's expenses!!).i am not yet discharged

questions..as i have no interest in the property ,what will the trustees position be now and has anyone had similar dealings with Probitas,nee Cottam Bell

I haven't had any dealings with the companies you mention. But the trustee in your bankruptcy has up to 3 years to deal with any property involved as an asset. Is there equity in the property? If there is, there are 2 main points here:

1) You will probbaly still be seen as having a 'beneficial interest' in the property even if your name wasn't on the mortgage / land registry when you were declared bankrupt.

2) If there isn't any equity the trustee can wait the 3 yrs to see if anything builds up. Or they can use the low cost transfer scheme ( I think its £1 plus a fee of £211 ) to 'officially' transfer your inetrest into the other parties' name