Hacked off with all the back stabbing..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12,000 miles away - loving it but it's bloody expensive. I commented on the sniping and back stabbing months ago but I'm still here - god bless the world wide web.

I've just issued a claim on the Small Claims Track cos I got stitched by the mortgage lender when I sold my house. I just hope I don't have to go to a hearing!!!!!!

How are you all?

Well hello slayer........... how the devil are you!!!

Is it seriously that expensive down under? Thought everything was really cheap there?

Nice to see you posting still............ hope everything's going well for you, Mrs. Slayer and baby slayer x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

There's not a better Rooster, even if I do say so, myself!;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Mortgage exit fee the tossers!!!!

It's outside of the contract - I gave them the prescribed notice and if anyone else here takes the **** out of my North London accent I''ll kill em.

Work is great - I'm not doing any!!!!! Mrs Slayer has got a job as a Staff Nurse with a nurse she worked with in Nottingham and Baby Slayer is a 2 1/2 years old. Draw your own conclusions about him. The house is ok. 4 bedrooms and a pool.

It's 6.20 (am) here - Tuesday morning. The dogs arrive this week. Been in quarantine and they are coming home.

Got to go and sort Baby Slayer out. Mrs S is doing her first shift on Wednesday and I'm picking up our car - I will be the proud owner of a Ford Falcon. That will be a Mondeo to the rest of you.

Be good all of you. I'll stick a sausage on for you at christmas but I think we might be having guests - and a turkey!

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Mortgage exit fee the tossers!!!!

It's outside of the contract - I gave them the prescribed notice and if anyone else here takes the **** out of my North London accent I''ll kill em.

Work is great - I'm not doing any!!!!! Mrs Slayer has got a job as a Staff Nurse with a nurse she worked with in Nottingham and Baby Slayer is a 2 1/2 years old. Draw your own conclusions about him. The house is ok. 4 bedrooms and a pool.

It's 6.20 (am) here - Tuesday morning. The dogs arrive this week. Been in quarantine and they are coming home.

Got to go and sort Baby Slayer out. Mrs S is doing her first shift on Wednesday and I'm picking up our car - I will be the proud owner of a Ford Falcon. That will be a Mondeo to the rest of you.

Be good all of you. I'll stick a sausage on for you at christmas but I think we might be having guests - and a turkey!

Great to hear from you slayer! Don't let the aussies take the p*** out of your accent................. not the way they talk anyway!!!!

Sounds as though life down under is going great guns - I'm really chuffed for you and the family. And as for baby slayer being 2 and half......... all I'll say is I'm glad mine are past that bit!!! :D

And as for the mortgage company.............. no better guy to sort them out!! Go get 'em!

Keep smiling............ and keep posting!

Love and best wishes to all of the slayers (dogs included!) x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.