Hacked off with all the back stabbing..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and pointed little comments?

I fecking am!!

So come on people, lets get sight of what we are fighting against, and whom and stop laying into one another and letting others goad us into fighting!!

The BG is for NON bank stuff, the bank forums are for BANK stuff, it isnt rocket science is it?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I agree

I'm new here. I think this site is fantastic. I love the way that within minutes of first posting I had replies that stopped me being scared. I love the sense of community.

I guess any site has its backstabbers. Let's just rise above it and continue to fight againt the real enemy.

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

peace man.... lol :-D

(where did I put those joss sticks..)

Now there's an idea - CAG joss sticks.

I'd buy some

:p

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

peace man.... lol :-D

(where did I put those joss sticks..)

Probably in the same place that you put the Blooming Burgers ROFLMAO :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Oh, Rattler ... I love that - can't find it up here - have to make do with strongbow

I smuggled some back through the border from Kernow but supplies are running low and there are no local distributors, its a blooming disgrace, but you should go into Waitrose and get their own brand scrumpy cloudy stuff its very nice

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Waitrose - oh, I wish. Nothing that sophisticated. I have to make do with Morrisons

:Cry:

Great fish counter!

Why do they count the fish?

(Confused vege here).

:???:

well im chilled very :Dbut i do hate joss stick smell ill be doing yoga tomorrow is that chilled enough for you in fact i was so chilled last week i fell asleep :Dnearly ended up snoring lol xxkia

12,000 miles away - loving it but it's bloody expensive. I commented on the sniping and back stabbing months ago but I'm still here - god bless the world wide web.

I've just issued a claim on the Small Claims Track cos I got stitched by the mortgage lender when I sold my house. I just hope I don't have to go to a hearing!!!!!!

How are you all?

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

12,000 miles away - loving it but it's bloody expensive. I commented on the sniping and back stabbing months ago but I'm still here - god bless the world wide web.

I've just issued a claim on the Small Claims Track cos I got stitched by the mortgage lender when I sold my house. I just hope I don't have to go to a hearing!!!!!!

How are you all?

G'day yer flamin galah!!!!!

So how is it going? how is the job, what s the house like? how is Mrs and Baby Slayer??, yes the trolls are out in force and they are pi$$ing me off big stylie LOL

LOL there is no stopping you is there, so how did you get stitched up?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

How are you all?

I knew you would be back, you can't stay away. Great to see you around again. How is life down there?. A friend of mine has just moved that way, and has organised 2 jobs for a couple of work mates. It looks like they will join him in a few months. Let us know how you get on with the claim.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I declare this site a "Back-Stabbing-Free" zone.

We can get quite enough of that from outside.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thumper-1.jpg

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

:D :D :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I said I said I said I agree with you boy :-)

;)

Foghorn Leghorn is my favourite cartoon

Why, ah say, why, thank you kindly, Maam.

You're not so, ah say, not so bad yerself.:D

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....