Kevboy_telford's wife Vs Gnatwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

am about to start this joyful adventure again and hope I dont mess up again:D:D:D

couple of quick questions to start with.

1) Whats the chance of succeeding of 6+ years? As at present we have at least £900 (if we go back 8 years) or £400 if we go back less than 6.

2) Haven't started on the interest route yet. Whats the easiest way of working it out, as her account goes up and down like a yo-yo.

Cheers

Kevin

Hi Kevin - nice to have you on board!

Hope everything's going well?

Once a claim is filed at court, Cobbetts always argue Limitations with any claim that has pre-six year charges on it - but don't worry about that at the moment. I had some pre-six year charges mixed up within my own claim and they paid up nicely after AQ! ;) Just include the older charges with the claim and proceed with prelim.

With the interest - I assume you want to reclaim the overdraft interest (plus 8% when you file at court)? Make sure you download one of the complex spreadsheets if this is the case. I honestly can't advise you on reclaiming the overdraft interest though............. I gave up trying to calculate my own after several temper tantrums ;)

Best of luck hun, xxx :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

nice to be back!

ok - will go ahead and do the pre six years

re interest - its the percentage of the overdraft interest charges that I have a problem with. Ie a overdraft interest of £27.43 do I reclaim all that interest or a percentage of it. In my last one I went the whole hog and claimed everything where I was in my OD (which I think is slightly wrong!)

and yes I am using the complex spreadsheet

Hi Kev

With regards to the overdraft interest, you are able to reclaim the proportion of it which is in direct relation to the charges applied to your account. Try entering all the details into this spreadsheet and it will calculate exactly what proportion is deemed acceptable to reclaim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/Spreadsheets/England/Complex-bank-charges-calc.xls

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D