Black Horse default advice please

Dispirited
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just about to send my 3rd SAR letter to Black Horse, as they are messing about and playing games by only sending partial information. This has been going on since July.

Meanwhile, they have served a default notice. Can I ask it to be removed whilst all this hassle is going on due to their non-compliance?

What information have they produced? Have you CCA'd them? They are normally quite efficient and, unfortunately, on of the few that have enforceable agreements to hand. You will probably start being hassled by their in house solicitors Sechiari Clarke and Mitchell ([problem]). They are litigious and don't accept payment plans that aren't backed by a CCJ. Unless there is a real doubt that you owe the money I would get on to them and try to sort something out.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

Just about to send my 3rd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter to Black Horse,

Why are you continually sending them letters on this? They basically have two opportunities the first being when you send your SAR and then when you tell them they haven't complied and if they don't you'll get a court order. If the 40 days plus 7 are up time to file at court for data protection non compliance.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

POET - yes CCA'd them, and you're right, they responded very quickly.

Rory - I'm begrudginly giving them the benefit of the doubt. In my 1st letter I'd only referenced one account number, but the wording was specific, taken from the letter template on this site: 'Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my loan history with your organisation.'

I assumed that was sufficient but apparently not. In their 2nd reply they wrote: '...I take it that you require a full Data Subject Access Request (Sigh, I'd stated that twice) ...' and gave previous account numbers.

Was just going to write back and say 'by jove I think you've got it.'

If you only quoted one account they were quite within theirs rights to assume that this was only to do with that account (depending on how the letter was phrased).

In order to appear reasonable I would give them one last chance. Just ensure you spell out to them it is far ALL accounts you have with them.

Meanwhile, they have served a default notice. Can I ask it to be removed whilst all this hassle is going on due to their non-compliance?

At the moment it would be a waste of time. Is the default due to unlawful charges?

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

When you say some, what percentage are we talking about?