style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Wanting some words of encouragement and help!

Just received notice that YB/CB have entered a defence, disputing total claimed asking me to provide a list of charges, which I sent with a letter, what feels like ages ago. Do I just send the list again or do I prepare the full court bundle and send that off? This, they have requested by 29th June. Feeling a little scared and neck deep in it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dont worry im just a few stages ahead of you if you have done as requested and sent them a list of charges thats fine. they have a further 14 days after the deadline for acknowledgement of service to enter their defence and they will send you a copy of this be prepared for this to arrive right at the last minute they dont rush. and from reading other peoples threads on here we all seem to get the same. It was quite a few weeks before i got my allocation questionaire which is the next stage you will find help with this in the templates liberary but i also have read through and followed many peoples threads on this site to see what could come next to be for armed. ive just got my date to hand in my bundle to the court an i hadnt had to post on here until the court stages i was worried about messing things up but there is always someone to help you on here so dont panic. and good luck to you. jeanette*

Hi

Wanting some words of encouragement and help!

Just received notice that YB/CB have entered a defence, disputing total claimed asking me to provide a list of charges, which I sent with a letter, what feels like ages ago. Do I just send the list again or do I prepare the full court bundle and send that off? This, they have requested by 29th June. Feeling a little scared and neck deep in it.

Still no wiser, I have received a defence from CB/YB, which are also requesting a list of the charges . Do I send this list again or wait to hear from the court, what? It has been 28 days since I filled in the form with MCOL, and defence has been entered?

just had my letter from YB/CB saying they have entered a defence and asking for my account number and a list of charges, i also sent this ages ago. would like to know if anyone has gone through this stag?and wot to expect next

Hi Gizzard2k

This is the stage I am at, at the moment, is the letter from Clydesdale Legal Services?

I am just about to re-send my charges listing and a covering letter stating my account number. See where that takes me.

good luck!

SV

Hi Gizzard2k

Yeah I think it is to put frightners on!, I have been reading some of the other threads, and it seems to be normal practice for YB/CB. Good Luck!

SV

Hi Gizzard & sv020101

Tobydoby is (I think) at the same stage as you two.:roll:

I received the same letter from Clydesdale requesting I send them the charges schedule and details of my claim I origianlly sent on 2 occasions and Yes CB t/a YB state they haven't received it......how pathetic !! .:evil:....so I sent them the letter and I am now awaiting to hear when my Court date is.

Do either of you know if there anything else I should be aware of at this stage ??

Tobydoby

Hi tobydobyAt this moment in time I am as much in the dark as you are. But what I have done is used the spreadsheet for calculating charges on this website. I have also sent a copy of this to the court as well....keep us posted ...SV

HELP!!!!

Received today from the Court, Notice of Transfer Proceedings.??

"Northampton County Court have ordered that:

1. The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise. **

**Please note that an allocation fee may be payable in this instance. Please contact the court of transfer for further details."

What do I do now?

hi all i too have recieved a defence,from yb asking for my bank account details as i failed to tell them. funny that as i have a letter from 2 wks previous with my bank details on. just waiting to hear from court about transfer.

Hi Alex12

As you can see from the thread, I am also at the same stage and awaiting to hear from the Court after receiving YB's defence and same no details of account crap?? This is obviously YB's standard delaying tactics

Good Luck and I will keep you and sv020101 posted on any developments from my end.

8-) Tobydoby8-)

I think from what I have read on other threads that we will have to submit schedules etc. upon hearing when the court date is. So in the meantime all I am doing is waiting to hear

Tobydoby:-D

I have also received today my notification of Court transfer with the following "The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise. **

**Please note that an allocation fee may be payable in this instance. Please contact the court of transfer for further details."

I haven't sent anything to the Courts as yet i.e schedules of charges and I am awaiting top hear when the next hearing is ? therfore sitting tight at the moment.

Will let you know as soon as I hear further

TD :rolleyes: