Yorkshire and Clydesdale Loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know I'm not alone in not receiving info on YB loans as they "don't have statements" but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any information at all on loans, and if so, what? I know I should be chasing them but time has been limited lately.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I Sent my SAR to YB to get the same info and only recived bank statement. so i went in my branch and politly asked for copies of my loan account as i had misplaced the originals and was getting my documents in order, and the next day i got my credit aggrement and ppi aggrement with all details of payment interest and ppi. allthough i have sent the second letter requesting all my information along with my original letter to requesting the SAR as i was very presice in what i wanted them to send.

I got this letter from "hellhasnofury" it seems to be working on them so far maybe you can ammend it see what you think!!

I understand that you currently hold details of my personal and financial information within your internal record systems with regard to personal loan accounts

Please supply me with a complete list of transaction and charges relating to my history with your organization, INCLUDING Loans and other products. Alternatively a complete set of statements for the accounts or associated accounts is acceptable. I would be grateful if you would provide the following for ALL accounts or associated accounts I have held with your organization:

-Full copies of all contracts, credit agreements which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organization, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of the same.

- A complete list of all transactions or statements relating to ALL of my Loan Accounts with your organization.

_ All Payment Protection Information held to include price of premium, interest applied, total cost and term that it ran for.

-Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

-Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organization or third party which contains my personal or financial, or which pertains to me.

- Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

-Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £10 to cover your fee.

IF YOU UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS REQUEST, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIALTELY FORWARD IT TO THE PERSON WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCECTION.

I look forward to hearing from you in the first instance of receipt.

Yours faithfully

Hope this is of some help to you

also i could do with some advise on my thread if you get a chance

regards boobop:D

It should go without saying all that, but may be worth a shot. Do you still have a loan with them though. I haven't been with YB for some time but I'll certainly try it.

Thanks.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes i still have a loan im reclaiming the ppi as it was massively mis-sold to me! and after 2months of constantly trying to cancel the ppi as its void and repeatedly being told NO your not allowed but refusing to put that in writing ive had to make official complaints to cacel it and have it returned as the whole issue is a joke from start to finish.

Its worth a try to get info sent by going in your old branch though as the staff are not as wise as the head office and they tend to give things up quite easily. Ha Ha:D :D :D

I'll try it, but the first SAR I sent they thought they could charge me a fiver a page for statements! I can work it out from my statements what I paid, PPI etc, but just couldn't think of anyone getting the info. Shows they can do it when they want to.