The Chat Room

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey folks, whats happening with the chat room. are we getting it back or is it gone for good.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Where have you been?

See the following announcement.......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/95245-security-breach-closure-chat.html?highlight=security

Now we have re-opened "The Bear-Garden", but the chat-room will stay closed until certain ex-chatroom users learn to act their ages, instead of their shoe-sizes.

The announcement in the link gives the details.

Rooster-UK.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

sorry should have made myself clearer.

i'm aware of the prob with the chat room and bear garden in august but i noticed the bear garden was back but with no chat room. is there a possible date set for the re-opening, because when it was used correctly, it was an invaluable help for all. i tend to check various parts of the site, but have only checked for these tonight.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

I personally have no knowledge of a possible re-opening date. It might not re-open at all.

This would be a decision that would be made by administration and the OWNERS of he site.

Good Grief People, I Was Only Asking !

I, and all the rest of the team, will always treat you with respect, even if we don't agree with you.

I am also prepared to treat, with respect, users who don't deserve respect, because I was always taught to be polite and respectful to other people.

A trait that seems to be sadly lacking in some.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

thanks rooster and very well put.

when i joined the site earlier this year, it was to gain knowledge i needed and to pass some of mine on to anyone that needed it.

it seems to be a problem around the world. too much sarcasm and not enough love and help

have a nice day !!

Sadly, this is true.:(

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

How is this

Now we have re-opened "The Bear-Garden", but the chat-room will stay closed until certain ex-chatroom users learn to act their ages, instead of their shoe-sizes.

this ....

I am also prepared to treat, with respect, users who don't deserve respect, because I was always taught to be polite and respectful to other people.

The fact that I respect a person doesn't mean that I would let them play around with something that is beyond their capability to use properly.

If you read the post, properly, you will see that I have disrepected nobody. I merely refer to a user type who cannot behave in a civilized manner..... I mentioned no names, nor even hinted at any individual.

Why do you take exception to that?

Rooster-UK.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....