Tiscali have sent Fredrickson Int. after me, HELP!!!!

henlowstu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read the forums I have seen lots of problems with Tiscali, here is a short version of mine. The long version will be pulished in paperback once i finish the epic story.

Usual bad service so requested a MAC code. Next day they cancelled my service and was unable to connect! They didn't know why they had done it and as far as the billing department were concerned I still had an account.

I was moving house later that month anyway so forgot about the internet and set up new account with Virgin at new house. Took many telephone calls to get Tiscali to cancel the telephone package I had and even got a refund from them for all the calls I had to make.

Thought that was the end of it until I got a letter from Tiscali sating I owned £33.11! Tried to dispute it with them but like talking to a brick wall so told them to do one!!

Last week got a letter from Fredrickson Int saying I needed to pay this debt now or else!!! I have faxed them details from BT showing when they took over the telephone at my new address and my tenancy agreement.

I have to wait 5 days for them to look at this information but as i will be allplying for a mortgage soon i am worried they will mess up my credit rating. I am not one for paying when i don't owe the money, but I do have to admit I am worried about my credit rating and wondering whether to pay it just to get rid of them.