whats going on!

credit allergy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CCAd Westcot in early July 2007 for a Bos loan. Nothing heard until today when I receive a mobile phone call from equidebt who are now dealing with it. I phoned westcot who said it had gone back to bos after they informed them of my request. I told Equidebt that it was now over the 30 days and by calling me this could be construed as collection activity. The operator was out of their depth. my hopeful opnion is that they cant find the orginal cca and are having another try through a fresh DCA. However they know the account is in dispute and have not informed me of what is happening. Has anybody got any ideas or thoughts please.

If they contact you again ask for a copy of their complaints procedure in writing. Also you should now make a complaint to BOS.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thread moved to DCA forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.