Smooth Financial

sargantbash25

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, first time poster here (how ya doin!).

Apologies if another thread covers this, but I could use some help.

I keep getting phone calls and text messages from a company called Smooth Financial offering me a loan and debt consolidation.

I need neither, and despite my continuous requests for them to stop texting and ringing me, they still keep ringing and texting me.

Everytime I tell them to stop texting and ringing me, they apologize and say they will take me off their system - they don't.

How do I get them to stop texting and ringing me?

Register your 'phone here TPS Registration

When they telephone you again, tell them that you are registered with the Telephone Preference Service & if they bother you again you will make a complaint to the TPS & OFCOM Home page | Ofcom & Information Commissioner's Office - ICO

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• 3 years later...

I joined Smooth Financial Debt Management 6 months ago with £11,000 worth of debt, I was up to date but they said they could help me pay my debts. They have done nothing for me except (Edit) my money and put me in more debt; they didn’t even contact my creditors or pay anything to them throughout the whole 6 months. With charges and interest I now owe over £15, 000, and I have the bailiffs knocking at my door and 2 CCJs and my creditors still haven’t received a penny from Smooth, they are a (Edit). I asked them for my money back but they said it was all their fees. I have paid £200 monthly for six months and lost every penny, and I am now blacklisted. I found out they charge extortionate fees and there is nothing I can do now, they are the biggest (Edit) going. I have just gone to CCCS and Payplan and they do everything for free as they are a charity, they are a godsend to me and my debts are finally being paid. I regret the day I joined Smooth Financial Debt Management.

Edited by maroondevo52
Remeved unsuitable wording.