Still going ahead

Ronaldo2k

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just checked statments and I am owed about £400 from natwest.

I have already successfully claimed back £1600 last year. This £400 is from the point of which they paid out last time.

Sent in the request and got the standard, test case letter. I am now going to send in the LBA.

Now, my position is this: I dont really want to spend £30.00 / £50.00 on Court action only for them to Stay it and wait until the Test Case is over, however, I would feel much nmore confident with the Case being held by the COurt than with C*apwest who state that the complaint will be held on file.

I am very tempted to say to hell with it and set the Court wheels in motion.

Any comments would be much appreciated, especially if you have decided to start Court Action and have had the claim stayed.

Many thanks,

Ron

The Woolwich - Case being held by Court. £1700

Halifax - Case being held by Court. £800

Halifax Visa - 1st Request, Awaiting response. £800 + removal of default notice.

Natwest - LBA - £800.

You could file with the court, as it will gain interest at 8% whilst on hold. It will most probably be Stayed until after the OOFT test case. If your struggling with finding the court fees, then file with the Ombudsman. They will hold it on file too.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Many thanks Aviator.

Its not a case of Struggling with the fees, more of a case of I could spend the money on something else :0)

Thats great news that I can still claim the 8%. Is this added by the court on completion of the case or do I have to apply to Natwest again?

I had a Court date of June with Barclays and that was on hold from then. Wow, thats great news, many thanks.

Halifax Visa - 1st Request, Awaiting response. £800 + removal of default notice.

Natwest - LBA - £800.

When you file with the court, use the N1 form, not MCOL. In your Particulars Of Claim, make sure you add that you wish to claim 8% interest under s.69 of the County Court Act. The wording is avaliable to you on this site when you come to file.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ronaldo, I did just this today. I am claiming back charges from the Ulster Bank, and have been putting it off for months. I paid my £80, and now I know its money in the bank!!

The wording for the N1 can be found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES

1/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

HALIFAX

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

5/10/06 SETTLED IN FULL

NatWest

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

ULSTER BANK

8/8/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

28/09/06 Prelim sent

18/09/07 Claim filed at court

Ronaldo, I did just this today. I am claiming back charges from the Ulster Bank, and have been putting it off for months. I paid my £80, and now I know its money in the bank!!

The wording for the N1 can be found here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Thanks for the advice Andrew.

Just a couple of questions thought,

I have never used the N1 form, I have always gone through MCOL. Am I required to enclose a cheque for the amount with the form.

Am I just required to send the form to Harlow COunty Coourt?.

Is the N1 form the same for all Banks as I am also about to do Halifax.

Regards,

Ron

Natwest - LBA - £800.

The N1 form is the same, just make sure you use the correct Particulars Of Claim. The one Michael has added a link to. You send the form to your local court with your payment. A lot of people actually go to the court to make sure it is filed correctly.

WARNING TO ALL

Hi

I have always used the particulars that I linked above, but there now are new bank specific ones in the library. I went to court myself and paid in cash.

good luck.

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES

1/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

HALIFAX

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

5/10/06 SETTLED IN FULL

NatWest

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

ULSTER BANK

8/8/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

28/09/06 Prelim sent

18/09/07 Claim filed at court

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Waiting till end of November to start the N1 Form process.

I assume I am just required to fill out the info, add the calculations spread sheet and take it to court with my fee?

I am not however required to send a copy to Natwest?

Regards,

Ron

Natwest - LBA - £800.