log book loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am also having problems with lbl my car was taken on wednesday 12/09/07 at about midnight no paperwork or nowt i am in process of going to court because the bill of sale is written up wrong i have a very good solicitor of which i got from cab the solicitors name is stephensons and they are in bolton i WILL get my car back lbl need to b shut down and its about time the goverment did something about this sharks i am wiling to join any group or have any one contact me regardinng LOGBOOK LOANS if we all stick together we will beat these loan sharks

i am dealing with these sharks(log book loans) at the moment in process of taking them to court i want to start an action group to get them closed down and help people just like me i had my car taken last wednesday around midnight by these cowards i should get it back and more the bill of sale is void if anyone wants to join my group then please contact me and if u have dealings with lbl then if you have not yet please PLEASE have your paperwork checked especially the bill of sale together we can beat these sharks DONT SIGN UP TO LOG BOOK LOANS:-x